|Home||» Products||» Calcium Carbonate Acc to EN 1018 (MADE IN GERMANY)|
Calcium Carbonate Acc to EN 1018 (MADE IN GERMANY)
Calcium Carbonate ACC to EN 1018 (MADE IN GERMANY)
Calcium carbonate acc. to EN 1018 (MADE IN GERMANY)
Calcium carbonate is a natural filter material of pure calcium carbonate (CaCO3). It is used for the deacidification - and hardening processes in the treatment of drinking water, furthermore it is ideally suitable for reverse osmosis.
Calcium carbonate has a high reactivity. The increase of the pH value during drinking water treatment also results in iron and manganese removal.
Calcium carbonate is supplied in accordance with the EN 1018 regulation. It complies with DIN 2000, the Drinking Water Ordinance and fulfills the requirements of the ordinance for the use of additives.
An overview of the advantages
- No excess alkalinity in the pure water
- Highest material purity (CaCO3 > 99 %)
- No agglutination in the filter
- No grain decomposition, no swelling
- Trouble free operation
Fields of application
- Calcium carbonate is used in open and closed rapid filters.
- Hardening/Remineralisation after Reverse osmosis (desalination)
- Treatment of raw water with low acid capacity (carbonate hardness)
- Neutralization of released carbon dioxide (deacidification)
- Increase of the pH value in swimming pool water, process water etc.
- Acute removal of iron
- Acute removal of manganese
Packaging and Delivery
Calcium carbonate is delivered
- In 25 kg plastic bags / approx. 17
- In 50 kg plastic bags / approx. 34
- In big bags