Welcome to our company...
Call Us
16mm To 23mm Anthracite Coal

16mm To 23mm Anthracite Coal

1250.00 - 3000.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton

Product Details:

X

Price And Quantity

  • 1250.00 - 3000.00 USD ($)/Metric Ton
  • 5 Metric Ton

Trade Information

  • Tuticorin/ Cochin
  • 1000 Metric Ton Per Month
  • 15 Days

Product Description

16mm To 23mm Anthracite Coal is a kind of coal that is nearly completely composed of carbon. It is significantly harder than bituminous coal and is typically found in locations next to mountains or deep valleys. Due to its low contaminant concentration, anthracite burns significantly cleaner than other types of coal. Indeed, this 16mm To 23mm Anthracite Coal may contain between 91% and 98% pure carbon, leaving just 2% to 9% of additional components.  This coal is notorious for its difficulty in igniting and produces a blue, smokeless flame. It is a metamorphic rock that occurs in regions where the Earth has experienced significant movement and compression over an extended period of time, such as mountain ranges. For example, the majority of anthracite coal produced in the United States originates in Northeastern Pennsylvania's Appalachian Mountains. Our 16mm To 23mm Anthracite Coal is also found on volcanic ridges and occasionally in places prone to major earthquakes. It is used for a number of purposes, but is most frequently utilised for heating. 

SOUTHERN CARBON & CHEMICALS

* Tips on getting accurate quotes. Please include product name, order quantity, usage, special requests if any in your inquiry.